Mum's Halloween Party 2007 (Finally!) Lots of pics!!!

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
magickbean
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Mum's Halloween Party 2007 (Finally!) Lots of pics!!!

Post by magickbean » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:37 pm

Sorry guys I have now deleted these photos off the thread as they were eating up my photobucket bandwith, but pics can be found on my Facebook! :)
Last edited by magickbean on Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spookyboo
Haunt Master

Magickbeans party

Post by spookyboo » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:11 am

Ooooh nice pics looks like you guys had soooo much fun and your costume was so cool
I really loved the head piece!!! I really wish I could learn to transport myself lol ... wouldnt that be fun.... I could be typing to one of you and then poof I am standing behind you
"wicked grin" bwahahahaha
Wild Winds thou shalt blow
carry away my saddened soul
tis the time of Judgement

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:00 am

*SIIIGH*!!!!
I soooooo wish i could've been there! I KNOW that the Mrs and I could've been such compliments to your wonderful celebration!!!!!

Succub'Oz

Post by Succub'Oz » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:26 am

Very nice decorations!! I'd so love to have a Halloween party but I think most of the people we'd have to invite wouldn't be in the spirit of things. :(
The last picture of you laughing is fabulous, really classic.

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:12 am

oh wow magickbean, that looks like great fun! did you make the crown yourself? your costume looked amazing! can't wait to see party number 2.

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:25 am

Looks like you had a real good turn out, and everyone looked like they were having a good time. I like that hanging bat/gargoyle. Where did you manage to find it? I want one!

You have a wonderful costume. It must of taken hours to get it together. You looked stunning!
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:28 pm

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! :oops: I would have been honoured to have you all there as guests! If only it wasn't such a long hike *sigh*

kallie0509 - indeed I made the crown myself :) It took ages but it's essentially made out of lots of small pieces of gold card cut into shapes and some little gems that I got from the bead shop glued on with a gluestick :D I am so pleased that it managed to stay together all night AND that it managed to stay attatched to my head with just a few kirby grips, especially at the rate I was bopping my head about :lol:

Wolfman - My mum got the bat/gargoyle thing from Asda last year and sadly they didn't bring them back! They were only £5 can you believe?! We were do disappointed that they didn't bring them back again this year. Maybe they will turn up in your Walmart stores over the pond! :)

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:51 pm

Oh, magickbean, everything looked WONDERFUL!!

What fabulous decorations, and the costumes were super. The only thing missing was the crowd from Hallowen.com!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics...
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Britishwitch
Master Reaper

Post by Britishwitch » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:13 am

Hi Magickbean,

The pictures are wonderful! It looks like you had a really great time!

:D :D :D :D :D