My TV Blog and update :)

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
Halloweennut08
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

My TV Blog and update :)

Post by Halloweennut08 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Alright guys I"m finally squeezing in time to do this but here we go!!!

Im really pumped about this year line up of scary movies now I have Time Warner cable with hd channels so the shows I'm able to see you might not just check your local provider. Alright well lets get started first off lets start with spookymufu favorite genre Reality ghost hunting shows I cant keep him from posting enough lovely comments on here lmfao!

Ghost Hunters on Sy-FY has already started to air new episodes and on a recent show after 6 years they were finally able to catch a full body apparition. Any of you doubters cough cough no one in particular. You should really check that episode out then tell me it isn't real. But as I said here is the list of all the ghost hunting and paranormal shows on TV.

Name of show Years with new episodes Current TV

(Active Shows)

Celebrity Ghost Stories October 3, 2009 – Present Bio-AE
Destination Truth June 6, 2007 – present Sy-FY
Extreme Paranormal October 26, 2009 AE
Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files July 15, 2010 – present Sy-FY
Ghost Adventures October 17, 2008 – present Travel
Ghost Hunters October 6, 2004 – present Sy-Fy
Ghost Hunters Academy
Ghost Hunters International
Paranormal State December 10, 2007 – present AE

(Non-Active shows)

A Haunting 2005-2009 Planet green
Ghost Lab October 6, 2009 – January 22, 2011 Planet green
Haunted History October 26, 1998 – August 11, 2001 History, Bio
Most Haunted (also known as the unfortunate black eye of paranormal shows) 25 May 2002 – 21 July 2010 ??????

Scariest Places On Earth October 23, 2000 – October 29, 2006
The Unexplained January 2, 1996 – May 7, 2000
Truth or Scare October 25, 2001 – January 1, 2003
Unexplained Mysteries September 20, 2003 – May 29, 2004
---------------------

Paranormal Matrix (in development)
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: My TV Blog and update :)

Post by Halloweennut08 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:54 pm

I will try and format it better but I'm just trying and getting it done so much to talk about I mean The walking dead is coming back. Cool new shows like Haunted homes on DIY network and Halloween Wars on food and AMC Fear fest or monster or whatever there calling it now days!!! :) Chiller channel programing, Sy-Fy's 31 days of Halloween begins in 2 days something always to look forward too! 13 days of Halloween on ABC. The Disney and all the other kids stuff for Halloween is decent. HGTV Haunted yard which I can't wait to see and I have a feeling it will be a good TV year for Halloween And I do believe Ghost hunters is doing an actual live Halloween investigation this year unlike the crappy one they had last year. But they had good reason to take a break. I don't know about Ghost adventures if they will be doing another live show this year or not. I just cant wait Im putting up my Halloween decorations right now and I cant wait to see what this year will give us in Film and tv shows of all kinds. Until next week This is my Spooky TV blog sleep well!!!!!!!!!!
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!

NeverMore
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by NeverMore » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:53 am

Hmmm... maybe you could update the Halloween TV schedule I was working on a few years ago. http://come.to/hellhouse

You can close the ad, upper right corner. If you click on the last 13 days you get a special treat. I never finished the last couple days because I was out playing.

scareviewzombies.com
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by scareviewzombies.com » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:34 am

Most Haunted was actually funny rocks being thrown by ghosts all the time :lol:
☺Visit my Horror, Monsters and Halloween auctions!☺

http://tinyurl.com/7cadj6b