Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1

Halloween and Horror Movies
Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:55 pm

What kind of diabeetus they have? Type 2 is the dangerous part for overweight people and I think Randy might have that as well. I am sorry they ruined the movie for you but I never seen the Twilight movies at all. :?
我想念我的家

666daGorehound666
Master Reaper

Post by 666daGorehound666 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 am

Li H'Sen Chang wrote:What kind of diabeetus they have? Type 2 is the dangerous part for overweight people and I think Randy might have that as well. I am sorry they ruined the movie for you but I never seen the Twilight movies at all. :?
YEAH THEY BOTH HAVE TYPE 2. MY BABY GINA HAD GESTATIONAL DIABEETUS THAT TURNED TO TYPE 2 AFTER SHE HAD HER DAUGHTER.
WHEN HER DAUGHTER HAD HER BABY SHE ALSO GOT DIABEETUS AFTERWARDS.

BRENDA HAS TYPE 2 I THINK. SHE WAS BORN WITH IT AND IT IS REALLY BAD BECAUSE ALL SHE DOES IS SMOKE PALL MALLS AND EATS FOOD.

SOMETIMES I OR MY MOTHER HAVE TO GIVE HER HER INSULIN SHOT BECAUSE SHE CAN'T REALLY TURN AROUND TO GIVE IT TO HERSELF IN HER REAR END.

SO SHE HAS TO BEND OVER AND IF MY MOM IS NOT HOME I HAVE TO CROUCH DOWN AND GIVE IT TO HER AND ALL SHE DOES IS COMPLAIN WHEN I DO IT.

I GIVE GINA HER SHOT ALL THE TIME AND IF I HURT HER SHE NEVER SAYS SO SO I MUST DO A GOOD JOB.

{{GOREHOUND...OUT}}

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Anyways, did anyone seen that movie today? Tonight? Maybe next time?

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:15 am

I saw it Monday, and thought it was really good, probably better that all the other movies in the series so far. I also read all the books, and loved them alot more, all but the second book, there was WAY too much wining from Bella in it, just saying...... :roll:

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:31 pm

I will rent it when it comes out to DVD, I believe it will take about 4 months from now. :?

witchy wrote:I saw it Monday, and thought it was really good, probably better that all the other movies in the series so far. I also read all the books, and loved them alot more, all but the second book, there was WAY too much wining from Bella in it, just saying...... :roll:

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:49 am

My teenage son saw it with friends Friday night and said it was entertaining. He hasn't read the books, so he didn't even know what was going to happen in it.

I've been surprised it's hung on for #1 for three weekends now. That suggests to me that it may be better than the other films in the series. Usually the Twilight films soar on the first weekend, then tank afterward. But this one has held steady and maybe drawn repeat business.