HOW MANY HORROR FILM DO YOU HAVE?

Halloween and Horror Movies
Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

HOW MANY HORROR FILM DO YOU HAVE?

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:11 pm

I might have around a thousand horror movies on the DVDs for mainly because horror is the only kind of movie I will watch most days. :!:
我想念我的家

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Re: HOW MANY HORROR FILM DO YOU HAVE?

Post by Murfreesboro » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Wow, you are quite the collector.

I'm not sure how many "scary" movies of mine you would even consider horror. I prefer eerie atmosphere to the gore-fests. I have several of the classics--The Exorcist, The Amityville Horror, Halloween, Poltergeist. But I suspect I don't really own many out-and-out horror films.

I own some that might qualify, but I almost never watch them--things like The Wicker Man (original), The Blair Witch Project, The Grudge (remake), The Ring (remake), Let the Right One In (original). I'm not a huge fan of the ones that end badly. I like the thrill ride, but I like to see evil put in its place at the end.

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Those are horror for sure and some good ones.
我想念我的家

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:56 pm

I don't know the number off hand, but I have quite a few of them, some on DVD and others on VHS tape. The thing is, I usualy won't add a movie to my personal collection unless I really liked it and would be willing to screen it again.

I view a lot of horror movies via Netflix, because I don't like the way most cable channels constantly interupt with comercials.

Mike