The Incredible Hulk

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Haunt Master

The Incredible Hulk

Post by Haunt Master » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:44 pm

Edward Norton plays the guy who turns big and green when he gets angry. Hollywood is taking another crack at this Marvel comic book hero because Ang Lee's 2003 "Hulk" was too emotional - and didn't sell enough tickets.

I would say this film is quite okay, not too good.. I prefer Bill (what's the last name?) he played in original classic HULK tv series.

Anyway, The Incredible Hulk is PG-13 and it has some intense, but cartoonish violence.

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: The Incredible Hulk

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:31 pm

I know it is about a guy who does something to himself to turn into the hulk when he gets angry but that is all I know. What is the rest of it about? The 2003 movie made no sense to me. I should watch it again maybe I will understand it because I am older and smarter. I was pretty stupid back in 2003.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

OctoberChill
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by OctoberChill » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:48 am

A friend of mine that saw it said the ending was good. Like there was a surprise little twist or possible clue as to the next Marvel movie? Kind of like the end of Iron Man?

Being as big a Marvel nerd as I am I'm definitely excited about the future of the movies and characters. I think the Wolverine movie is next.

spikewilliams1996
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by spikewilliams1996 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:08 am

If you wanted to know the story of how he becomes the Hulk here it is but shorter. A scientist is exposed to gamma radiation he doesn't die but when he gets angry you won't like him. The 2003 movie was a jumble but what happened was (spoiler alert)he became the Hulk the army didn't like that and they tried to stop him his dad (Bruce Banner's) tried to kill him ,dogs that were dosed with gamma radiation, his dad was dosed with gamma radiation he became like the Hulk only worse him and his dad fought, frozen in lake both died, in different country man looking similiar to Bruce Banner said don't make me angry you won't like me when i'm angry. Sorry wasn't so short.
The only way the evil thing can get you is if you think about it.