Member "Touch Base" Centre

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Member "Touch Base" Centre

Post by iHaunt » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah... there are more and more new people around here almost everyday! So hit this forum up anytime! :D

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:09 pm

I'm absolutely swamped with homework this first week, so I might not be visiting here quite so much. Hate to leave now that Halloween season is starting to pick up but *sigh* I don't want to make a habit of falling behind, so as I adjust to the first few weeks and try to get a routine going balancing my free time with my time at my job, I'm probably not going to appear as much.
And don't worry, I havn't forgotten about the photoshop image that I promised, I hope I'll get it done in time for Halloween, but if not I'll at least shoot for Little Halloween!
Once I get a routine down it shouldn't be a problem, just for the moment don't worry, I'm fine, just VERY busy with my new classes, and VERY excited about Halloween of 2009! Right now I'm fighting the urge to put out my decorations and I already got some new ones.
Anyway...back to work I guess! See you guys later!
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:56 pm

DemonSlayerMau wrote:I'm absolutely swamped with homework this first week, so I might not be visiting here quite so much. Hate to leave now that Halloween season is starting to pick up but *sigh* I don't want to make a habit of falling behind, so as I adjust to the first few weeks and try to get a routine going balancing my free time with my time at my job, I'm probably not going to appear as much.
And don't worry, I havn't forgotten about the photoshop image that I promised, I hope I'll get it done in time for Halloween, but if not I'll at least shoot for Little Halloween!
Once I get a routine down it shouldn't be a problem, just for the moment don't worry, I'm fine, just VERY busy with my new classes, and VERY excited about Halloween of 2009! Right now I'm fighting the urge to put out my decorations and I already got some new ones.
Anyway...back to work I guess! See you guys later!

i really am pumped about seeing your photoshop image :) that's a great idea
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Nyx
Crypt Keeper

Post by Nyx » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 am

So...yeah. I'm still bangin' away on that nursing degree. Once I graduate, I'm going to go to graduate school and then become a PA and then if I enjoy that I may just take the plunge and get my MD. That's what I've been up to the past year. It's been nothin' but school 24/7 in my life. Oh, and I've helped deliver a lot of babies this year since I now work in LDRP and Nursery/NICU. Good stuff.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -- Douglas Adams

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:36 am

Once again, it's been a while since I've been here so I thought I would touch base. I was in the hospital again, and then I had some modem problems with my high speed internet, but I am finaly getting all these issues taken care of. The cable company replaced the modem, and the doctor told me that my ulcer is on the mend, and I am back at work. THANK GOD! TONIGHT, I'm putting up my Halloween decorations, and then I am going to take in a horror movie afterwords.

Mike

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 am

good to see you back buddy! i hope all is well and i'm glad to hear you feel like decorating after all that you've been going through! you're a trooper

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:29 pm

I'm really glad to see you back in action again! :D I'd hate to see you go back and forward to the hospital every time. :(

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:46 pm

iHaunt wrote:I'm really glad to see you back in action again! :D I'd hate to see you go back and forward to the hospital every time. :(

yea same here. i feel at home again with you and iHaunt back lol you were the 2 i talked to normally! Myersfan1 has become a good chattin bud too :)

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:05 pm

adrian wrote:
iHaunt wrote:I'm really glad to see you back in action again! :D I'd hate to see you go back and forward to the hospital every time. :(

yea same here. i feel at home again with you and iHaunt back lol you were the 2 i talked to normally! Myersfan1 has become a good chattin bud too :)

Yes, that's true. Me, you, Pumpkin_Man, Hippieluvrn, and a very few other members here.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:06 am

Liek I said it's great to be back. To boot, all but 2 of my Halloween decorations are up. I hust have to hang one string of lights and one bat.

Mike

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 am

:) yea i like hippiluvn's movie forums :)

hallowgurl38
Vampire

Post by hallowgurl38 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:55 pm

hello i'm back too!! i have been busy with my own life....many ups & downs but for now everything is goin smooth....more time to come back here to visit :) . I am happy to see my friends that i had before are still here!!! i will have to go & find them and scare them by saying BOO!!! lol and alot of newbies ahhhh the feeling of fall,the changing of the leaves, cool brisk weather, and watching my 14 cats ( 2 are grey, 1 is white&grey, 11 are ALL black!!) run around and scweeeem....lol. Why all the cats?? well we were planning on giving them away to those that wanted kittens, but as they got bigger and bigger my hub jus cannot let go of any of them!! I protested to having so many cats....lol its funny actually coz when i make coffee in the mornings my legs are being attacked by 2 of them, like really they will take a quick nibble then run away!!! heh heh and i look across the kitchen n what do i see?? lol about 3 cats going head to toe scrappin.....oh the excitement nvr ends here in my house...... :eye:
~Night follows the lonely moon, Morning appears ever so soon~

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:02 pm

WOW yea thats a lot of cats lol i bet you have a good time :) until the vet bills come in lol

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Going to be busy all next week with work and school, and got an accounting test coming up tuesday. I probably won't have time to post all next week. Hopefully the following week won't be quite as hectic. This really stinks too considering it's Halloween season and all. But I gotta do what I gotta do. Catch y'all on the flip side!
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

Pumpkin King
Haunt Master

Post by Pumpkin King » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Whatever happened to Dutchess of Darkness? She lives around my area.