Halloween lighting

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Pumpkin56
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Halloween lighting

Post by Pumpkin56 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey all,

It's a bit of a slow day here at work so my mind is wandering all over the place. Anyone ever use colored flood lights for their Halloween decorating/ haunting? I've used blue flood lights to illuminate my graveyard and I've found that they don't really put out a lot of light at all. Like they might illuminate maybe four or five feet from the bulb and that's it. I bought some yellow or amber colored ones last year for my pumpkin patch but I decided not to use them.

Just curious if anyone else has used these things before. Or if there are colors that work better than others? Or if there are other colors besides the yellow, blue, red, and green ones?

lisafrank
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Halloween lighting

Post by lisafrank » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:59 am

Once i was use the capacitors and small LED lights for that it was amazing
Pumpkin56 wrote:Hey all,

It's a bit of a slow day here at work so my mind is wandering all over the place. Anyone ever use colored flood lights for their Halloween decorating/ haunting? I've used blue flood lights to illuminate my graveyard and I've found that they don't really put out a lot of light at all. Like they might illuminate maybe four or five feet from the bulb and that's it. I bought some yellow or amber colored ones last year for my pumpkin patch but I decided not to use them.

Just curious if anyone else has used these things before. Or if there are colors that work better than others? Or if there are other colors besides the yellow, blue, red, and green ones?