Ok, Some Weird Things Are Happening...

Discussion of general Halloween topics
angel222
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Ok, Some Weird Things Are Happening...

Post by angel222 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:21 pm

S95Will wrote:Woke up at 9am, last night my pumpkin was nicely cut, nothing wrong, (when i woke up in the night i checked... and it was fine) This morning, it's soggy and won't stand up right and alsorts.

10 am, Strange noises from my pumpkin...

11 am, i've got a cut on my arm and a weird mark on my head...

12 am, Just been on a bike ride to look to see what decor people have out and i'm not far from my house and my back wheel just goes completely, Locked out!

Now. NOTHING like this ever happens on a regular day... This is really weird. I come from a christian family and i don't think my mum's gonna be happy when she gets back from church... :S :twisted:

Happy Halloween From ENGLAND
that is weird.
hello

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am

Talk about wierd happenings. Some of you who have seen the photos of my Grim Repar gift that I posted in another thread, may have noticed a jack o'lantern in the back ground. That pumpkin was situated on a large diningroom table, directly in the middle. Yet, when I got home from work last night, it was on the floor in 4 pieces. What I would like to know is how could that huge pumpkin just fall off the table the way it did? I'm not kidding. IT was no where near the edge of that table.

Mike

angel222
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by angel222 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:14 pm

thats a mystery. jinkies.
hello

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:41 am

It's a mystery alright. At least my jack o'lantern waited until after halloween to commit suicide.

Mike