Halloween Cleanup 2010

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Lone Haunter
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Halloween Cleanup 2010

Post by Lone Haunter » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Well, all the decorations are down now, except for a few I leave up inside the house year round.
All that is left to do now is some Halloween "bookkeeping".
I created a condensed compilation DVD of this years HSN Haunted House.
Next, I put two movie documentaries - "Backstory: Halloween", and "The Inside Story: Halloween" together on a single DVD.
Then, I took both versions of the Halloween holiday documentary the History Channel shows every year and put those together on one DVD. (The old version was called "The Haunted History of Halloween", and the new one they showed this year is "The Real Story Of Halloween".)
I still have some more DVDs to do -- one with a bunch of Halloween decorating programs I've been collecting for several years, and another will have Haunted Attraction shows.

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Re: Halloween Cleanup 2010

Post by iHaunt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:04 pm

I cleaned up all props on last November 2nd, but left all Halloween lights and pumpkin till November 5th. I dumped my pumpkin in the trash on Friday morning, then take down the lights before midnight. :(

Jewelly
Vampire

Post by Jewelly » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 am

I only put up about half of what I normally do this year. Not even the graveyard. Sure made cleaning up easier !! :mrgreen:

I had a little construction done in my living room this year and that's what kept me from going full bore.

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:22 am

I was at the mailbox yesterday and a woman there told me how much she liked our Halloween display this year. I saw her outside that night talking to another neighbor and I thought they were bitching about our set up, but I guess they wernt, that was cool.
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Spookymufu wrote:I was at the mailbox yesterday and a woman there told me how much she liked our Halloween display this year. I saw her outside that night talking to another neighbor and I thought they were bitching about our set up, but I guess they wernt, that was cool.
That's strange.... but, I had no problem with anybody about my own yard haunt. Everybody did love my yard haunt, and wanted me to do like that again next year. :D Still.... keep an eye on thieves and vandalisms, no matter what or when... they're all out here 365 days a year!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:40 pm

All my decorations are down and put away for the year. I already started my Christmas cleaning yesterday. I was off so I cleaned my kitchen. I will be doing the dining room tomorow, and some yard work on Sunday.

Mike