Halloween Gift Box Exchange

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Lon
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Lon » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:21 pm

Sorry I missed the exchange. I would have loved to participate.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:12 pm

Just a suggestion, but maybe the stragglers could pair up amongst themselves and do a gift exchange. I think the basic limit was $20 including postage costs...try not to go over that...Put some Halloween things in a box, buy a little something and mail it out to your partner. I think mine was something like $10 for the gifts and $10 postage to send it out.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:05 am

Oct. 10th?!?! That's my birthday! Wouldn't that be funny if everyones gifts showed up at my house! :wink:

Boo
Master Reaper

Post by Boo » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:46 am

Time is fast running out, but I'm putting myself up as a straggler if anyone wants me.........
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:09 am

Hey Lon, you wanna pair up with Boo and do an exchange? You two seem to be a good pair up.

Hey Boo, why doncha private message Lon and ask Lon if he wantsta do it.

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:36 am

hi, yea sure thats fine if you two want to pair up! for every one else start to send your parcels now

thanks

-Harry

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:04 pm

I am extremely frustrated right now... I first want to apologize to Magickbean becuase the last post I wrote I said I sent the parcel this past Monday.... which I did... my co worker who went to the post office for me brought back the receipt and everything showing that it was paid and sent off and all was well... she quickly told me that it would take 2-3 weeks to get there so all was good... I was to the post office today and personally ask approximate time or if they could possibly tell me where abouts the parcel was at today...... I had my receipt and everything... they told me I sent it freight or whatever the hell it was and that it wasn't 2-3 weeks it was 2-3 months!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I am upset becuase I don't want you to think I didn't send it becuase I promise I did... cross my heart hope to die.... a painful and gruesome death if I am lying which I am not and have the receipt to prove it... so the earliest I would even expect it to get there would be Mid Nov and thats the absolute earliest!!! It pivs me off cause I totally thought I was ahead of the game and that all was well... I wanted to post here so all who are taking part in this exchange know I wasn't and am not trying to rip anyone off at all so Magickbean I'm sorry .... it will arrive but instead of a haunted halloween from Canada... it looks more like a haunted Xmas instead!!! I feel like such an idiot but that F I didn't wait anything longer. So I am assuming the when you send a parcel it will most likely be the same sort of senario... oh well.. can't be helped now..
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:28 pm

Ohhh Pennywise that is a shame :( If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself, huh? But don't worry, it will turn up in time I'm sure.. you never know, it might arrive earlier somehow!? If not it's not so bad.. at least I have something to look forward to after Halloween's over ;)

I will send yours out soon to make sure it gets there in due time xx

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:57 am

Hey, I was pennywise's partner in this last year, and trust me, her gift box is worth waiting for...we still use some of the stuff she sent..the baby buggy in the corner of the lawn that holds the ghoul child holds her knife in it's terrible little hand...
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:12 pm

:lol: Ohhh I've got a funny feeling I'm going to scream and jump up and down when I get my box from Pennywise - I will even post pictures for you all :D

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:14 pm

Ohhh I've got a funny feeling I'm going to scream and jump up and down when I get my box from Pennywise
Especially if what she sends hasn't been fed for awhile.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:17 pm

:lol: lol ohh Dr Strange - you quick witted devil! :D

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:21 pm

I thought about participating in the gift box exchange but then I had a vision of an encounter with my wife.

"What's that?"
"A Halloween gift box for me."
"Who's it from?"
"This girl I talk to online about our shared fascination with Halloween."

SLAP!

I know I might not have gotten a female, but to take the chance... :?

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:39 pm

Aww Dr Strange! We could have always written "from Halloween.com" on it ;)

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:37 am

Larissa's box got put in the mail today! Yay!