Haunt Parade?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Haunt Master

Haunt Parade?

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Ok people,

We're going to try somethin brand new this time that myself has never seen done at any haunts.

Here's the idea which was inspired with the haunt marching in a parade during the summer time and October festival as well. Where everybody wears masks, costumes, make-up and special effects, you know, will march on the street during the night of horror! :shock: Some will carry coffins and dead body props and everything! Please share your comments here (good or bad). I really love to hear from you all guys! ;)

Fezzek
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Haunt Parade?

Post by Fezzek » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:05 am

Check out the Screamfest Zombie Walk some friends participated in. It took place in Orlando. This and some of the related info on their myspace links may give you some ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5gT10eTzdI

Also, towards the end of the open event nights for Terror Lagoon we started doing walks to get the crowd hyped up for the haunt. It worked really well and our "cast" loved having picture after picture taken with all the guests.
You can Keep your happy little elves, fat guys in red suits, and little spring rabbits. It's HALLOWEEN all the way for me!