halloween and on

Discussion of general Halloween topics
angel222
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

halloween and on

Post by angel222 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:28 pm

hey guys, even though the day is almost over,

keep the halloween spirit all year long just like christmas. besides im going to watch hocus pocus online. and other classic halloween tv shows for all year long.

Wow time really flies these days. :cry: the holidays has begun.
hello

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: halloween and on

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:03 pm

I am certainly going to try to keep a litle of that Halloween spirit alive by celebrating "Little Halloween" every time the 13th of ther Month falls on a Friday.
For 2009, Friday the 13ths are:

February 13th
March 13th
November 13th.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm

On the 13th on Friday, I'm going to throw in little party and watch horror movie! ;) Around midnight, we will walk thru the woods with flashlights just to look around for fun, then come inside and have more drinks! :compress: :cheese: :thumleft:

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Rising Dead Man » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:44 pm

Some people expect you to forget about Halloween once it's over. Well I think thats stupid! :evil:
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

scorpio 40
Vampire

Post by scorpio 40 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 pm

i do think about halloween most of the year, new ideas and items that i see at xmas that may work in my hallo decor.
im nt a xmas person , unlike my work collegues arghhhhhhh
roll on january lol

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm

If Halloween is over.... I am still thinking of it all year round! 8) Never do forget about it, it is still in my mind. ;)

Thanksgiving is coming in 2 weeks from now... I am going to call it "Fangsgiving Day!" :lol: And, for XMAS coming in only one month and two weeks... I am going to tell you the name of that man with white beard in red suit "SANTA", right? Ok, look that spell of the name carefully! SANTA can be changed to SATAN - They could be brothers! :lol:

Well, enjoy the dark side of the holidays! :evil:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:26 pm

I often thinka bout Halloween and not even realize it. About 5 years ago I was shopping for a pair of speakers. I 'auditioned' a pair of Zerius Triangle speakers, and was blown away by the imense room-filling sound I got from them. I could not believe the wall shaking bass I got from those little 6 inch woofers, and that they could handle up to 300 watts of power.

But the thing that caught mya ttention is that they were flat on top, and while I was listening to these incredible speakers, one of the first thoughts that popped into my head is "there's even enough room for a pumpkin on top." A very dumb reason to buy a pair of speakers, and it was the sound quality that influenced my decision, but the Halloween spirit did have a hand in it, though a slight one.

Mike