The Hearts of Halloween

Discussion of general Halloween topics
adrian
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: The Hearts of Halloween

Post by adrian » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:37 pm

one of my greatest halloween memories goes back to our halloween party when i was 7 years old.. my mom and father did a FANTASTIC job on the house and yard! way bigger than they had ever done. all of our friends and family came over. food, costumes, candy, a haunted trail :) and what was so fun.... my mother bought over 100 orange glow sticks.. at the end of the party (adults and kids) broke out into a glow stick war!! sticks were going everywhere that night :) we were all throwing them at each other in the yard hahaha and with the orange flying it looked like a bunch of fire balls :)
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Sexy Ladybug
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: The Hearts of Halloween

Post by Sexy Ladybug » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:35 am

every year on halloween my dad would get home from work, we'd carve the pumpkin together and then walk the 2 blocks, trick-or-treating the whole way to the local community center haunted house. it was something i looked forward to all year, and sometimes I got TOO excited and I'd actually throw up on Halloween, which did not help my trick or treating festivities! I also recall one neighbor about a block away that sat out in a lawn chair and gave away these exotic fruits (pomegranetes) it was really cool.
Sexy Ladybug

~~~Happy Haunting~~~

Ladybug Costume