Thanksgiving is coming after Halloween!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nyx
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Nyx » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:43 pm

Update update update!!! I go for a job interview this coming week to work in a pediatric clinic so if I get that, it means no weekends and NO HOLIDAYS. So I'll get a lot more time with my family and friends and it'll give me a chance to relax and finish up college with my head clear.

Yay. :)

SO..I may not be working on Thanksgiving this year after all...

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -- Douglas Adams

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:46 pm

Boy! Good luck, Nyx! That would be great!!!

Nyx
Crypt Keeper

Post by Nyx » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:26 pm

Thank you!! I am really hoping and praying this works out. Cross your fingers for me.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." -- Douglas Adams

mryantaylor
Crypt Keeper

Post by mryantaylor » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:14 pm

Nyx wrote:Thank you!! I am really hoping and praying this works out. Cross your fingers for me.
Fingers crossed, though it maked it hard to ttype . . . :wink:
M Ryan Taylor, ThirteenForHalloween.com - Music, Art, Recipes, etc.

angel222
Haunt Master

Post by angel222 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:51 am

Wow thanksgiving its almost coming.

Lets see I will be watching the macys thanksgiving parade. Then listen to the christmas music which should be on the sounds of the seasons which is on cable. which starts this wednesday at midnight as soon as halloween is over yikes. what else oh yeah I will be working since I work for Stater bros grocery store. Which Should be really busy and heavy.
hello

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:04 am

I love Thanksgiving. I have people staying at our B & B on Thanksgiving night, so we will be at home that day. I got a cool recipe book from my Halloween exchange, and I am going to make a Butter Rum Raisin Cheesecake from out of it, for dessert...so I am looking forward to that. Yum.

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:41 am

i'm not sure how many people will come up for thanksgiving. everyone wants to make sure my mother's going to be alright. if all the people who wanna come will, then i'll have over 20 people in the house, yikes. i think i may need a bigger table
trick or treat