Pumpkin prices....

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:57 pm

OEJ, I keep forgetting to ask. How do you get your signature line to keep changing pictures like that? Pretty cool man. :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:29 pm

Well, HH.... I was originally inspired by the way Katriona had her signature rotate ever time you'd renew the page. I kept asking her to email me the rotator program she used to make it but, she was so cought up in her moving and all that I have yet to get it from her. By the way.... I DO hope she comes back on soon. Remember, she was moving to Arizona?

Anyway, I though of the next best thing.... which for me turns out to be a better idea, of feeding all my sigs into a GIF generator and setting the 'cs' really high so it turns very slow. I have to admit, I have NO idea what 'cs' is I just know the higher you set the number, the slower it goes.

I'm really glad you like it. I had all these ideas for a new sig and I ended up getting to use them all!!!

SO... About pumpkin prices.... I still haven't gotten any pumpkins. :( Been kinda busy and preoccupied. However, maybe it's going to work in my favor cuz I keep noticing the prices drop. Maybe I can wait till they're down around 10 to 12 cents a lb.