thanks, OEJ. this looks awesome! everyone will love it! :D

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:22 pm

woo-hoo, i just want to keep posting so i can look at it :lol:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:46 pm

OMG Kallie, I just LOVE it to pieces :!: :D It's so beautfiul and classy, hope OEJ can help me get one, he's such a sweetheart :wink:

Succub'Oz

Post by Succub'Oz » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:48 pm

We've got some ideas I think you'll get a kick out of darlin' :P
Kallie's banner turned out really cool, mine turned out really cool. I'm like Kallie, I want to keep posting just so I can look at my banner. So you see, OEJ can't get kicked off. Otherwise this site will be naked and ugly.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:59 pm

Beautiful banner Kallie! Way to go OEJ! You are the bestest and have a lot of friends here my dear.
Don't drink and fly...

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:00 pm

ohhh I want one!
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:01 pm

Oh Succub'Oz, Now I'm excited,I think this is the first time I've had something positive to look forward too in a while, Yippie! :D

ANd you're so right, losing OEJ would just crush me to pieces, and this forum wouldn't be the same without him. And why on earth should he be kicked off, he's NEVER done ANYTHING WRONG:?: :cry: :cry:

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:05 pm

DOD, I agree. I think someone's feewings were hurt. OEJ is smart and well liked here - that's enough to send any subterranian species into a tither. There are other places to go if this gets too unfriendly. Sending XXX's and OOO's to OEJ and S'Oz.
Don't drink and fly...

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:33 pm

succub OZ I really like yours too. I really really love anything to do with Oz. Wicked is a fav book. and I'm in the process of collecting all the royal oz books. oh man ok ill tell you about it later sorry for changing the subject of the topic!
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:46 pm

OEJ is the best, smartest, wittiest, most adorable fella I have met in many moons. This forum would be bereft without him. And NO...he hasn't done anything wrong!!!!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:51 pm

LawP, I couldn't agree with you more! Not only is OEJ VERY MUCH LOVED, HIGHLY VALUED & RESPECTED, but he is an integral part of this forum! I do agree that things seem to be getting very unfriendly & unfair around these parts and it's very sad cause this forum rocks, it's just aweful that when someone tries to be honest and upfront and takes a stand about the injustices and wrongs that are happening they end up finding themselves being the one who gets punished, rather then appreciated :evil:

We Love You OEJ, and we're so glad to have you back, halloween wouldn't be the same without you :D :wink:

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:04 pm

laurie, you better put your name on the waiting list! :D OEJ has a long one, but he's bustin' em out left and right. :lol:

and i could't agree with you ladies more! i have only been here a month and i feel like OEJ is the big brother i never had ready to knock anybody's lights out for picking on me. and his wife is just as lovely as can be!

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:07 pm

also did anyone notice that mina turns red with dracula's eyes. OEJ and his attention to detail, i feel like i should pay him for doing this...and i would if i wasn't so broke!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:08 pm

Oh, yeah, I noticed...awesome!!!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:12 pm

What is this about OEJ being kicked off here?!? I for one would be quite unhappy about that. What did I miss?
Happy Halloween!!