how much halloween music do you have

Discussion of general Halloween topics
tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

how much halloween music do you have

Post by tantraman » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:31 pm

i was going through my library and put togeter all of mu halloween music into one playlist I counted 1079 songs about 2.9 days worth. I thought that was pretty impressive and these are halloween realated songs stories and sound effects so i was wondering what everyones collection is i am trying to put a site together so other people can download them. my question to everyone is: How big is your halloween music collection?
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Re: how much halloween music do you have

Post by Nostalgiascape » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 pm

My brother and I collectively burned three volumes covering 4 cds worth of Halloween party music.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Fezzek
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Fezzek » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:14 pm

Never thought about it until i saw this topic post so i checked....sad but true....only 253 "songs" and 17 custom set tracks from our work haunt. Oh, and by the way, thanks for verifying my O.C.D.; I never realized how bad it was until i reviewed my library of 2000+ TOTALLY ORGANIZED sound effects.

Not feeling good about myself right now. Kids and wife are asleep? Time to go build something in the garage. Maybe I'll make sure all my skulls are in one nice and neat long row..... :lol:
You can Keep your happy little elves, fat guys in red suits, and little spring rabbits. It's HALLOWEEN all the way for me!

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:59 am

its ok I have been collecting since i was a kid

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:17 pm

I like to listen to my scary Halloween sounds tape when I'm bored. Anyone else think this is weird?
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:31 pm

no I do as well.

tantraman
Halloween Master

Post by tantraman » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:37 pm

http://www.davesworld56.blogspot.com/

this is where i get most of my music

Alan Wake
Haunt Master

Post by Alan Wake » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:15 pm

I have a CD full of sci-fi horror themes. If I put together all of my Halloween type music (Like for example, the Westfall and Duskwood themes in World of Warcraft) it would come out to A LOT.

"But nightmares exist outside of logic, and there's little fun to be had in explanations; they're antithetical to the poetry of fear." - Stephen King

MyersFan1
Halloween Master

Post by MyersFan1 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 pm

tantraman wrote:i was going through my library and put togeter all of mu halloween music into one playlist I counted 1079 songs about 2.9 days worth. I thought that was pretty impressive and these are halloween realated songs stories and sound effects so i was wondering what everyones collection is i am trying to put a site together so other people can download them. my question to everyone is: How big is your halloween music collection?

hmmmm lets see i count...1080! lol no im jus kidding I'm not sure how many Halloween related songs I have, I'll have to check that out. 1079 is very impressive though...wow.

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:22 pm

I have mostly everything!!!! I love Oingo Boingo so much! I also have all the Halloween soundtracks among others. I can share if you need some songs or soundtracks : )
The Night HE Came Home

SappySwami
Zombie

Post by SappySwami » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:17 pm

I really don't have that much. Every year I add a few more songs, mostly because I like my Halloween music to stay in a narrow kind of genre. Most of it's jazz and swing. For some reason I just think swing is the perfect Halloween music, possibly due to my favorite compilation ever: The Haunted House.

Man I haven't been to these forums in a year, now I got my Halloween spirit all up and am going to listen to this CD! It's good to be back.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:46 pm

I have 4 CDs of music from the original TV series "Dark Shadows," which I often play during the month of October, and some times when I'm just in the mood for a little of-season Halloween.

Mike

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:19 pm

I only have a few songs and then some others that are not specifically geared towards Halloween. I bought "The Nightmare Before Christmas" CD's last year which have the recordings from the movie and the songs sung by other artists, like Marilyn Manson. I personally like a little Type O Negative at this time of year and I could listen to them forever.

Can anyone tell me why "Rock Lobster" is considered a Halloween song?? LOL
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:16 pm

I can't hardly imagine why anyone would associate the song "Rock Lobster" with Halloween.

I actualy have the movie "A Nightmare Before Christmas," and I screan it in October, though the story actualy takes place during the Christmas season.

Mike

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:19 pm

ilovemichaelmyers wrote:I have mostly everything!!!! I love Oingo Boingo so much! I also have all the Halloween soundtracks among others. I can share if you need some songs or soundtracks : )

He!! yeah!!

"I was struck by lightening, walking down the street..."
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.