Sexy little devils? Policing kids' costumes!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Haunt Master

Sexy little devils? Policing kids' costumes!

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:51 pm

I found this news from MSN online about this sexy costumes on kids, please read on:
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27425520

So tell me what do you think? And, would you allow your little kids to wear any sexy costumes? Or, is there any way that you would agree or disagree? Oh, and how about teenagers 13 and older? Would you let them to wear sexy costumes or not at all? I'd love to hear your opinions here. :D

Thanks!
Chris aka HM

HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Sexy little devils? Policing kids' costumes!

Post by HalloweenDot » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 pm

I think parents need to put some limits on kids, they'll get objectified soon enough, might as well delay it as long as possible. However, it is every parent's own decision so just because I would do it for my kids or for someone who asked my opinion, doesn't mean I'd force others to follow my rules. ;-)

Good article.
Haunt Master wrote:I found this news from MSN online about this sexy costumes on kids, please read on:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27425520

So tell me what do you think? And, would you allow your little kids to wear any sexy costumes? Or, is there any way that you would agree or disagree? Oh, and how about teenagers 13 and older? Would you let them to wear sexy costumes or not at all? I'd love to hear your opinions here. :D

Thanks!
Chris aka HM
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:59 pm

No way! I would NEVER let my child wear something like that as a costume. When they are an adult, they can do whatever they want. I want my kids to keep their innocence as long as possible!
The Night HE Came Home

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Thank you very much, HC! I do appreciate to read your opinion here. :D

So, let's hear from everyone else here! ;)

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:28 pm

Ive been in Halloween shops where they sold booty shorts and panty high skirts for girls aged 7-10. Disturbing to say the least.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

ooga_booga
Haunt Master

Post by ooga_booga » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:08 pm

I've come across "easter bunny" costumes for little kids, that are pretty much just mini versions of Playboy bunny outfits.
"Sexy" costumes for little kids are just wrong!
Serial Thread Killer.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:52 am

G Strings for little girls are wrong too but they're making those now. Is this world INSANE? I swear somewhere some old Pedo corporate exec is shouting "Our plan is coming along nicely. In 13 years, the world will be overun by a legion of super sluts! Bwooohahahaha!"
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 pm

That is just wrong and it disgusts me!! What are people thinking?!?!? A little girl in a really short costume exposing her body? This world isINSANE!!!!!!
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:36 pm

It happened a very few years ago, I saw some teens who are both boys and girls, yes, some girls wore sexy costumes that I really can't imagine them! I gave out candies, so when they left. I watched them carefully, I know those boys' parents were not at home during that time, so they asked girls to come inside their house! :shock: Well, I really don't know what they were up to do something... :?