Halloween on Saturday in 2009!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Haunt Master

Halloween on Saturday in 2009!

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:20 pm

Well, I think how cool, but this could be good and bad once again with all the party and TOTings. I had TOTers on Friday and it was pretty good - not too huge.

So, what do you think Halloween on Saturday night? Good or Bad? Or, too much competition and average numbers? And, what are you planning to do? I'd like to hear from you guys and gals too. ;)

Halloween4Ever
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Halloween on Saturday in 2009!

Post by Halloween4Ever » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:06 pm

I think it will be better, because alot of churches will have their fall festivals on Friday and not Saturday.

scorpio 40
Vampire

Post by scorpio 40 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:14 pm

i learnt my lesson from this year not to host a party on halloween itself, tis the first time we have. our numbers were lowers simply because parents who usually attend were ferrying their kids around the village tot ing.
still a good event but i missed out on the tot visitors as we held our party in the local hall.
so for 2009 i think will not do the party on the saturday night, thats my opinion at the moment.
but time will tell
taniax

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Ok, Saturday sounds better day for Halloween? Ok, if Halloween is on Sunday, then it will be pain in the a$$, right???

Yeah, Halloween on Friday is no good! I didn't see that much TOTers out there last month because I heard most kids go out to see football game, party at their schools, churches, go to the movies, etc. I learned something that Halloween on Friday isn't real easy. :roll:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:21 pm

I think it's great when Halloween falls on a Saturday or a Sunday. In fact, I posted a thread earlier in October saying that Halloween should be a national holisay, in place of Lincolns Birthday or Washington's Birthday.

Mike