HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Halloween and Horror Movies
User avatar
Andybev01
Halloween Master
Posts: 13542
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
What is the highest number?: 9
Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W

Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Post by Andybev01 » Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:01 pm

Alice Hoffman wrote Practical Magic and it's a charming ( haha) book .

My favorite though is Blackbird House.

Several short stories about different families who occupy a coastal New England cottage from colonial times up to the late 20th century.

If you don't enjoy it I will eat my hat

Blackbird House https://share.google/skRtv1Ec9QgInfohQ
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

User avatar
hippieluvn
Halloween Master
Posts: 1454
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026

Post by hippieluvn » Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:31 pm

Today, we made our annual pilgrimage to the local Spirit Halloween :mrgreen:
Image

Post Reply