Best Selling Halloween Music- Hip Hop Style

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!
High Major
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Best Selling Halloween Music- Hip Hop Style

Post by High Major » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey fellow Haunters, as you know Hip Hop music has dominated the charts the last 20 years. Now we finally have some Hip Hop Halloween music! D1’s Hip Hop Halloween/Haunted House Party. Young artist "D1" knows the sound that young people listen to today.

This CD is perfect for the individual Haunter, or the professional Haunted Attraction. The music is instrumental, so it’s suitable for all ages. Everybody will dance as they wait in line. See why this music is on the best seller list at CD Baby at http://cdbaby.com/cd/d1tunes

By purchasing the album you have instant license to play it at your Haunt. And if you're interested in being a retailer for the album, contact admin@highmajor.com

Hope everybody has the best Halloween ever!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:26 pm

Hello, High Major. First off, we around here prefer a greeting that goes more like this....
"Hi! I'm High Major and I just LOVE this site! You are the coolest people on the net and I can't WAIT to get to know everyone!"

Opposed to, "Would you like to buy some <deleted>?"

I personally LOATHTHTHTHE Hip-hop and rap and will not be giving this thread a second thought.

BAILIFF.... TAKE HIM AWAY!

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:58 pm

I LIKE IT !!!!! SORRY you don't. I like all kinds of music & I'm sure my kids will love it too Thanks for the web site!!! Witchy

High Major
Ghost

Post by High Major » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:21 am

Hey Witchy,

Thanks. Love the Love! I appreciate (all) people who stand up for what they feel. Ain't that America. But birds of a feather, we fly.

cant_think_of_anything_sn
Ghost

Post by cant_think_of_anything_sn » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:54 am

hmm... i'm not a huge fan of hip hop because i find all the cuss words distasteful but i like what you said, witchy. i think i'll go over to cdbaby and try it out. i'll come back to give my impression.

i enjoy various styles of music ... everything from opera to heavy metal (jazz being my favorite). i think it's important to stay open to new things. keeps the soul vital. not good to limit yourself lest you end up out of fresh ideas.

god bless america, high major.