Halloween Gift Box Exchange

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Larissa
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Larissa » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:58 am

OK, I've been really lax, since I got Jadewick's package a while ago already, but first had to find my misplaced digital camera, then had to buy batteries for it, then it just took me a while 'cause I'm a big slacker! :lol:

Anyway, here are the photos, and the list of what she got me: two garlands of black silk oak leaves, one garland of mylar orange pumpkins, the Halloween issue of Martha Stewart magazine (yay!!!), a container of Halloween sprinkles (jimmies, for those of you in the northeast), a foam Halloween cat, the vampire novel Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, Halloween cookie cutters, vampire sunglasses, a beautiful necklace, and a great rose ring (and yes, it fits on my middle finger, despite your worries!) - both of which will go great with my Vampire getup!

Jadewick, it was a jackpot! And you totally picked up on my utter infatuation with all things vampire!

Image Image

Sorry I couldn't get a good clear shot of the ring - it's so shiny!
Act well your part; there all the honour lies.
~Anonymous

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:12 am

Can i still join pls i really wana join =( las year i didnt join cose i signed on the forum roght when this was over =(
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:14 am

WoW Larissa, Fantastic Gift package, I just adore that ring and necklace, very gothic Victorian/Vampire, just love it :D

Great choices there Jadewick! :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:17 am

Heads up LawP, Something's coming your way :D

WitchyWoman85
Vampire

Post by WitchyWoman85 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:31 am

Just checking in here to see if its still a go...and if theres still someone available for me to pair with...wow everyone is putting togehter some great packages. looking good :)
Ill get you my pretty!
And your little Dog too!!!

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 am

There are some awesome packages that have been received. I am hoping halloweenqueen likes hers. Can't wait to hear from her when it arrives.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:33 pm

You guys are doing GREAT!!!!

Isn't this FUUUNNNN????? :lol:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:59 am

Witchy can you pair with me cose i ain't got a pair ^^ and i am from Romania :twisted: all thopse Dracula stuff i can send you ^^
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:29 am

MHooch, you BET this is FUNNNNNNN!!!!!! I received your package and I am so totally speechless I don’t know what to post!

It’s truly like we’ve known each other for years!
Here’s my haul…..!

Everything from my bar towels and stickers and pen and pencils, I just LOVE!!!!!!
John Carpenters ‘Vampires’; a mosaic-type candle holder; a pumpkin head pez dispenser; pumpkin peeps and a pumpkin pitcher!
Is this little guy CREEPY or WHAT!!!!

She so lovingly decorated even the outside of the package with Halloween stickers galore and wrapped most everything inside individually. Then, there was this…..

And here’s what I found inside….

THEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!............ I heard a honk outside and when I opened my front door…….. OH MY GOOOOOOOOO…..

Hehehee….. Not really, but I DO now have my fuzzy Jack O Dice to hang from the mirror when I finally DO order my custom bug!!!!

MammaHooch was so thoughtful, she even found for the Mrs. OEJ a Wizard of Oz card she’s been looking for for months AND a wicked witch ornament from Hallmark she’s been wanting, as well.

MammaHooch… you really out did yourself and you make me wish I’d done more for you!

TONS of hugs and kisses!!!!!!!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:20 am

Oh My Word! Holy OEJ! What a fabulous Gift Package, wow, I'm speechless too :shock: She really knew how to rock your world :wink: What wonderful goodies, my goodness. Just Love Vampire movies, enjoy John Carpenters Vampires, and those are the coolest Jack O Dice I've ever seen in my life! I just love thier facial expression, never before have I seen such wicked Jack O's, awesome colouring on them also. ANd that's so cool that MammaHooch found some wizard of Oz goodies for the MRS, that's just super! WHat a haul is right OEJ, awesome goodies :D :wink:

And MammaHooch, you so ROCK! What a Fantastic gift package for OEJ :D

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:41 pm

OEJ,

You are MOST welcome!! I had a blast shopping and putting together your package.

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Mama Hooch
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:45 pm

I'm a slacker too... I actually got my package Monday, but I'm soooo busy.

I love, Love, LOVE what Larissa got me!! EEEEeee! =D

I got a lovely autumn coloured cotton table cloth and two matching dish towels. I'm excited because they'll go with the rest of my kitchen and dining room decor. I've already put the candle to good use... it smells soooooooo good. The Socks will add dimension to my sock collection ^_^

... and it looks like the candy is a hit with the "kids" as well as me. =D

Thanks, Larissa!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:50 pm

Right on Jadewik! :D Awesome goodies. That table cloth and dish towel set look wonderful, and what scent is that Candle, it looks yummy, is it Pumpkin? And wow, lots of candies. :D

Great finds Larissa! :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:56 pm

Jadewik, I forgot to say: Looks like Clovis has claimed those suckers as his own :lol: :wink:

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:11 pm

I received a fabulous package from my wonderful partner JACKRYAN! Inside held hand made jewelry made out of glass beads, a history of halloween video from the History Channel-and the best of all!! Vintage Halloween Magazines!! They are so awesome ! I have read them from cover to cover...they are from the 60s and they stories and decorating ideas are just wonderful! I love anything vintage halloween! Thanks, Jack,...be on the lookout for your package really soon!!!