GHOST HUNTERS!

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
Tidytourniquet
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Tidytourniquet » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:12 am

I missed it again :evil:

I wasn't even thinking about it because it was the season finale of Top Chef and I didn't want to miss it and of course the person I wanted to win didn't :(

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Haunted Horseman wrote:Just watched the new episode. Man those EVP's from the second investigation freaked me out. :shock:
Yeah those EVP's freaked me out too. It's amazing how clear they were on the audio. I think this is going to be a really good season and I'm looking forward to it.
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!

Catzilla
Haunt Master

Post by Catzilla » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:27 pm

GHOST HUNTERS tonight ? :P

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:56 pm

I love these sorts of shows but I always forget/ and I'm terrible about exploring out of my realm for night time tv. What channel does it come on, and what time?

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:19 pm

Catzilla wrote:GHOST HUNTERS tonight ? :P

Yes, Ghost Hunters Tonight! 7:00 On the SCIFI Channel. I look forward to this show every week. Enjoy! :D
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:30 pm

Just saw it . Another good episode. Man did you see the shadow of the woman :shock: :shock: Wow, chills ran up my spine. So far this season is much better than the last. I hope they keep it up. :D :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:49 am

Yes it was a good episode. That shadow of the woman freaked me out too. It's amazing what equipment can catch. I looking forward to next week and I agree this season is much better then the previous ones. Have you ever investigated anything before. I have a few people who are going down to Waverly Hills in Louisville for the overnight stay. Probably won't be able to go until the beginning of the year. We were there last weekend for their haunted house it is was so much fun. It is a huge place and is very creepy. If you ever get a chance to go,do it. You won't be dissapointed.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:54 am

I've never actually investigated any paranormal activities, but I'd certainly like to. There is a cemetery not too far from my home that is rumored to be haunted by the ghost of John Honeyman, the spy who helped George Washington cross the Delaware River during the Revolutionary War. I'd love to try to catch something on film there.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:16 am

I managed to catch one episode last night, at 11 PM my time, I'm not sure if it was a new episode though. During the second half they went to the OK Corral and caught those two CLEAR AS DAY shadows walking but of course they debunked it. Which boggled my mind.

The sheet lifting off that guys feet at the hotel was amazing though.

Anyway, as much as I love shows like this they do frustrate me mainly because of the debunking. I'm of the opinion that everything is haunted in some way or another. I know my house is, but only by my dearly departed mother so it's not scary when she flips the lights on and off 25 times a day. But at one point in time some really scary stuff got in when I was messing around with ouija boards, shadow ghosts running/flying through the house, odd screeching from nowhere, dog growling with hair standing on end as she stares at nothing in the center of the room. Bleh. It took a lot of prayer to cleanse my house.

Anyway, I'll have to remember to catch this on Wednesdays :)

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:16 pm

I like the debunking. I thinks it's too easy to say something is haunted but when TAPS debunks them it really shows that there are things happening and they want valid evidence to make that claim. I am impressed with the work they do as long as the drama stays out. I've gained more and more repspect with the amount of effort they put into these investigations as well as giving these owners valuable information. Keep watching on Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.l. There are some really good ones this season. TAPS will not deem something haunted unless they have proof to show to everyone. TAPS rarely claims things to be haunted and when they do they have great proof. Enjoy and feel free to comment. I love talking about this stuff. Take Care.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:26 am

Stranger, that was a repeat you saw . The new episodes come on at 9pm Eastern time on Wednesday. I'll leave you to translate to your time. Or check you local listing.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:27 pm

Okay, Haunter, I missed the first part of this week's episode. How was it?

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:23 pm

Haunted Horseman wrote:Okay, Haunter, I missed the first part of this week's episode. How was it?
While I enjoy all of them. Last night's episode was ok. They focused on a closet within a house which was part of a church rectory. Apparently the closet door would creak three times and then open. While the door never opened, 3 of the taps members went in the closet and closed the door. All three of them heard things in there. Mostly tapping noises but they also had that sense of someone in there with them. Steve got sick to his stomach. Other than the closet they detected alot of energy within the house. Finally there was a foot print in the lady's bedroom on her wooden floor that had a burning smell to it. Overall not a bad episode but as always I'm looking forward to next week. Hoping I tuned you in good enough.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:02 pm

Thanks Haunter. Seems I didn't miss much. But hey, every episode can be the best. I'm looking forward to next week as well.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:03 pm

Thanks Haunter. Seems I didn't miss much. But hey, every episode can be the best. I'm looking forward to next week as well.