BACK!!!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
SpookieLil.Katriona
Vampire

BACK!!!

Post by SpookieLil.Katriona » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:27 pm

Well, we are in Arizona. Got here last Monday, I just needed a few days to rest!!! Moving really wipes one out!!! The move took longer than we thought it would... Was raining like crazy in Oregon when we were packing the moving truck up so that went slower. Then when we finally left there was a huge storm about 6 hours into the trip and we had to stop for the night. Then though all the mountain passes we could only go 40 miles an hour max sometimes 25 because we were towing our pickup behind the moving truck. UGH!!!! I have been taking it easy since we got here! Not unpacked much yet... Going to try and get everything unpacked this week!!!! Our house here is GORGEOUS!!! A 3 bed 2 bath house only a year or so old... The town we live in is kind of a lil cruddy nowhere town though... But ah well!!!! Anyways I am back but if I am kind of quiet, it's b/c I am unpacking!!!
*~*Huggz*~*
"Life is just a dream on the way to death..."

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:36 pm

It's so nice having you back (on line, anyway).
I missed you and believe me, A LOT has been going on!
PM me your new email address!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:55 pm

Welcome back, SLK!!! Glad that you made it in AZ!! :wink:

Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here!

Laurie Strode

Post by Laurie Strode » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Glad to see ya back here, and just in time for Halloween!! Your new place sounds great!! :D

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:43 pm

Welcome back Kat. :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:57 pm

It's great to have you back, glad you made it there safe and sound, and glad you love your new home :wink:

HalloweenGeneral
Crypt Keeper

Post by HalloweenGeneral » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:12 pm

Hey, my computer is messing up so thats why I havent been here a few days and wont be here for a few more. this has to be quick so to make it short I havent left, wont leave, and will be back soon, this was the quickest thread I could get to. So see you , and if I am not back by hallows eve then I will send you pictures of my halloween. See yall soon.
Nowhere more peacefull than a forest filled with the smell of Autumn and the spirit of Halloween.~Austin Davidson

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: BACK!!!

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:18 pm

SpookieLil.Katriona wrote:Well, we are in Arizona. Got here last Monday, I just needed a few days to rest!!! Moving really wipes one out!!! The move took longer than we thought it would... Was raining like crazy in Oregon when we were packing the moving truck up so that went slower. Then when we finally left there was a huge storm about 6 hours into the trip and we had to stop for the night. Then though all the mountain passes we could only go 40 miles an hour max sometimes 25 because we were towing our pickup behind the moving truck. UGH!!!! I have been taking it easy since we got here! Not unpacked much yet... Going to try and get everything unpacked this week!!!! Our house here is GORGEOUS!!! A 3 bed 2 bath house only a year or so old... The town we live in is kind of a lil cruddy nowhere town though... But ah well!!!! Anyways I am back but if I am kind of quiet, it's b/c I am unpacking!!!
*~*Huggz*~*
I live in the middle of Phoenix. Welcome to AZ.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.