It's almost over :-(

Discussion of general Halloween topics
revelesnet
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

It's almost over :-(

Post by revelesnet » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:05 pm

I have been away for a while so I was just wondering how everyone is doing now that Halloween is almost over (dang it), and if you would like to share your best memories /experiences from the 2007 season.

For me we had a great time visiting all the local haunts, our son's birthday/Halloween party was a great success, and the thing that has made me the most proud was that my 14 year old daughter was recruited to be a monster at the local haunt and to hear from the others that perform with that she does a great job and that "she belongs here with us".
Is it Halloween yet? and by the way it's not makeup it's jaundice.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:16 pm

My best Halloween experience for 2007......

Halloween.com! and all the friends I've made here.

angel222
Haunt Master

Post by angel222 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:38 am

same here . once halloween is over. I will still be here and post with all of you wonderful people. Ah-yuck.
hello

Irish Slayer
Ghost

Post by Irish Slayer » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:36 am

My favorite memory of the Halloween season this year has to be the preparation and planning of all the fun stuff that I will do on Halloween night. There is nothing like that warm fuzzy felling one gets inside while thinking of all the good things that are now for me only literally hours away. I am sure many of you would agree with me. :D
You would sooner die a quick and full death than live a slow and empty life?