Let's show our new stuff!!!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Stranger with candy
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Stranger with candy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:00 pm

I know, I love it! And I love a good deal even more, I can't even tell ya! Nothing makes me happier than getting something for a steal. And I knew I was rolling the dice by asking if they'd discount it because of the arm- but they didn't even bat an eye. :thumbsup:
I'll wait a few days before I hit Target, they usually knock stuff down to 75-90% off by November 5-7'ish.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:40 am

Stranger With Candy, Holy what a Fantastic Score! :D It's totally awesome :wink:

chocoholicmom
Vampire

Post by chocoholicmom » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:43 am

youve all picked up some fantastic stuff, you have such good stuff over there-its not fair :cry:

i went sale shopping and managed to get a few good bits and bobs-will post when ive photographed :lol:

i got a 4ft frankenstein, orange fairy lights, vampire girl bust, giant bat all half price :D

pum'kinpye
Master Reaper

Post by pum'kinpye » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:18 pm

everyone, you have some awesome stuff!
Great pics, unfortunately I am spending the afternoon un-decorating...

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:18 pm

oh girl, that's what I've been doing too. The graveyard is down. The 'Halloween Town' is wrapped up tight in newspaper...*sigh* ,kind of a downer..boxes and bags everywhere. I still need to take the strings of lights down from out back.

meh, at least I have my cute clock to look at! I'm glad you guys like it. My kiddo has had TNBC on play non-stop since we found it at Blockbuster yesterday. 'Making Christmassss', lol, that's what's on right now. Seems appropriate.

pum'kinpye
Master Reaper

Post by pum'kinpye » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:39 pm

My dd loves both TNBC and Corpse bride. I need to buy another tote tub to be able to put everything away..the thing is dh bought an extra one in case and now I need another...lol

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:44 pm

I need an extra one too. Target usually clearances their seasonally colored tubs, so I'll grab one then. Good ol' trash bags work for a lot of things.

pum'kinpye
Master Reaper

Post by pum'kinpye » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:07 pm

I was thinking of doing that for our misc. costumes or one on those vacuum seal bags, they hold a lot and don't take up much room and that's what we need for our attic.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:31 pm

strager, good buy!!!

I too, LOVE TNBC, and of course Jack Skellington. The clock is BEAUTIFUL. And the rest sounds great, too. Enjoy your new finds!!!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:04 am

I would love to see TNBC DVD but I can't find it anywhere around here, it seems its been sold out for the past year or so now :cry:

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:22 am

We got lucky and found it (checked out) at one Blockbuster. It just so happened to be there on Friday when we went for another look.
The lady said "We need this back on Sunday because of the store changing locations"
Me : "Sunday?!?"
Her co-worker :"Tuesday by the absolute latest"
My daughter : "We're never giving it back"
:lol:
You can always buy what you've rented from blockbuster for around 15-20 bucks, there's no way they're getting it anytime soon. The DVD's on eBay are going for 60.00+ right now.

But I think it'll be out again either this year or next. Disney vaults away their movies for 7 years and the last time it was released was 2000..so. Soon! It hasta be.

And mamahooch, thank you!

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:30 pm

They'll break it out for the christmas holiday. They just gotta.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Oh I thought you had bought it, we can get it in rental here no problem, but I was looking to purchase.

Bet you're right Wolfman, they'll come out with a Special Edition or something for xmas you watch, thanks for reminding me :D

Stranger with candy
Master Reaper

Post by Stranger with candy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:07 pm

no,I can't find it anywhere. We'll buy this used one from our bb'ster, but we'll definitely buy it again when it's re-released!

My question is: what's the difference between the '93 and the '00 version? On eBay they can't even give away the '93 dvd's, but the '00s are $$$.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:30 pm

omg guys they sell it EVERYWHERE here in the UK - and for only £5!! ($10) :shock: It's such a shame that they won't be able to play over there - it will be PAL region 2 dvds rather than NTSC region 1. :(

But! If any of you guys in the US/Canada has a PAL region free player I will be happy to go out and get you a copy :)