Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:56 pm

Can't wait to see pictures Magickbean and EvilMel :D

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:58 pm

YAY! I can't wait to open it. It's killing me a little, but I want to make it an extra special Halloween.
Halloweiner Extraordinaire.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:22 am

Is it just me or have a lot of people not posted pictures of their exchange goodies, we LOVE pictures here you know :D It's never to late to post them :wink:

kallie0509

Post by kallie0509 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:01 am

oh my how i wish i could've been here earlier to participate! i love giving presents and getting presents! i can't wait to do it next year, if we stilll do it that is! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:03 pm

Kallie darling, why of course we'd hold one next year, they're a blast and just way to much fun to overlook, so no worries there, there will be one next year :D

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:41 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Is it just me or have a lot of people not posted pictures of their exchange goodies, we LOVE pictures here you know :D It's never to late to post them :wink:

nope your not wrong DoD I still have to post my pictures of my gift from EvilMel. I will get to it this week I promise.
Happy Halloween!!

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:51 pm

Dutchess of Darkness wrote:Is it just me or have a lot of people not posted pictures of their exchange goodies, we LOVE pictures here you know :D It's never to late to post them :wink:
You're so right, DOD! :oops: I knew I had forgotten something - here is my photo of the most wonderful gift package I could have EVER received!!! (It was so big that there is actually a couple of decorations missing from it because I put them up straight away - I was so excited!!!

This is the gift box I received from Pennywise - it was amazing - thank you so much, Tracey!!! xxxx

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:51 pm

HOLY SMOKES!!!!! MAGICK YOU HIT THE JACKPOT!!!!!!!
What are the CD's??? :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:19 am

Oh sweet, more picture, we love pictures :D Quite the haul there Magickbean, looks like you scored big time, by the way, as OEJ asked, so do I, what are the cd's of?

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:58 am

:lol: I know! I know! I feel positively humbled by the whole thing - and I'm wishing that I had more money to put more things in the package I sent to Pennywise! :oops: I also wish we had cooler Halloween goodies over here because I've never even seen such cool Halloween socks as the ones Tracey sent to me!! hehe

The CDs are recorded DVDs that the lovely Pennwise made for me - all horror films and Halloween specials! It was such a beautiful gesture that it actually made me cry when I saw them!

Then I cried again when I couldn't get them to work :S It's a region thing, I think - we're PAL over here and I'm thinking the discs are NTSC? :( But still, I'm not going to give up, I'll keep trying - I wanna see the Rosanne Halloween Special :D

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:16 pm

OH NO!!! What a bummer! My heart just sank for BOTH you guys! All that great stuff to watch and you can't do a thing about it. And for pennywise that must have taken a bit of time to put all of that together.
Shoot!!!!!! :(

:D But look at all that OTHER great stuff you got!!!!!!!!! :D

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:31 pm

anyone still have to post their pictures yet< would love to see them :D

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:40 pm

Pennywise honey have you received your package yet??? I sent it weeks ago and I'm a bit worried! :(

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:45 am

My present partner got busy with some personal stuff I think so my package got back burnered, but I hope he had a real good Hallyween!

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:10 pm

Boy, Tom. I feel bad about that. Did you sent Hfreak something? That was your partner, right?

As far as I know the gift exchange went pretty well. I just prefer things to be as flawless as possible. I'm not sure what the whole story is with Hfreak and I do understand how things can come up, but no one should be left out, especially since arrangements were made.

This is such a good idea and I want to keep it going but perhaps we can set up more guide lines. Nothing will EVER flawless but ..... well, we'll see.