Please Stay Here

Discussion of general Halloween topics
OctoberChill
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Please Stay Here

Post by OctoberChill » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Glad to see some older members stop by. I've read so many old threads and wondered where all the regulars went.

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:30 pm

I have tomorrow off and as you know I unplug on weekends so as of 5pm it's. hasta la vista, babies :wink:
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Andybev01 wrote:I have tomorrow off and as you know I unplug on weekends so as of 5pm it's. hasta la vista, babies :wink:

So, every Friday after 5 pm you will unplug for the whole weekend... And, on every Monday, when will you plug back on?

Haunt Mistress

Post by Haunt Mistress » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Howdy gangs! :D

I'm still here too! Sorry it took me so long time for being around here 'cuz I am soooo busy with my job and things like that!! Job is killing me!!! :?

Well, Chris aka Grim Reaper (my boyfriend) told me to come over here, and I say dang! :oops: I can only come here like one or two times each week because I'm stuck with my job from 6am to 2:30pm or 3pm. I have to do something at home clean, cook, and look news on t.v. and have to go bed at 9pm or after that time on my mood. :D I guess maybe I am going out to see The Dark Knight movie. ;) Really, I don't know what to do this weekend, but hanging around somewhere like shopping, going to mall, and things to do at home too! Sorry too many things in my mind! :roll:

Please have fun around here while I am not always being here! :D Don't forget I will always check in and out once or twice a week! So joy!!!

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:31 pm

Hey, I'm still watching all over you, Josie! :lol: Love you!!! ;)

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:45 am

I have invited some friends from Kizoodle over here to this site. In case you don't know what Kizoodle is, it's a place that mothers can "sell" their items for credits and I also go on the forum there too to talk about kids and such. I love both!
The Night HE Came Home

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:09 pm

i guess i missed a ton of drama. anyone care to point me to a couple of threads where the drama was. i'm just curious as to why people left.

and like other's here, i checked out the other board and it didn't appeal to me
trick or treat

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:14 pm

I signed up at something called halloweenforums (or whatever) and they don't allow animated avatars or most other files for that matter.

The board itself was a horrible gray on gray color scheme that was boring to look at making it difficult to navigate because it all looked the same.

Halloween.com is home :D

OctoberChill
Halloween Master

Post by OctoberChill » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:41 pm

I too registered over there a while back. I agree with you. It's boring to look at and just seemed too "cluttery". Plus I really didn't like all the negative comments some of those guys make about this site. I saw quite a few of them. I mean being competitive about Halloween message boards? Ha.

Nothing is like Halloween.com :)

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:19 pm

I used to be an old member of HalloweenForum.com board site, and I got banning from there because the conversation and the agreements didn't work out between me and the owner of the board, Larry! I heard he was bad-mouth about this board and saying this Halloween.com is the worst board on the net!

Well, never mind about him or anyone else from HalloweenForum.com and any other boards! I'm very, very glad to be home here since 2 years from now!!! :D 8)

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:47 pm

A member called RookieSpooker (Or something like that.) made this comment on halloweenforum.com.

Read THIS. It's a post from Larry, the man who spends a lot time making sure this place is a pleasant experience for us every time we come here, and to attempt to guide folks away from here and bring them to THE WORST HALLOWEEN FORUM ON THE NET just speaks volumes about your character. You have made some nasty comments on this thread and also to a poor guy who entered the Scary Scene contest and I think it is unacceptable.

Apparently, you have quite a fondness for the forum mentioned in your signature, and I'm thinking that maybe that's the best place for you to comment on people's hard work.

I admit, my posts were rude and I should not have made them. But they were not THAT rude!! I think he was more rude than me! If this is the comment you are talking about it was not made by larry.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:06 pm

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Good advice...

OctoberChill
Halloween Master

Post by OctoberChill » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:10 pm

RDM, I saw a lot of that over there and I only browsed the forums for a day or so. Kinda sad. They were rather personal attacks not just on this site but on the members here. I don't understand it.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 pm

:oops: Forgive me for making a mistake. You're correct, RDM!

Well, I am no longer worrying about Halloween Forum board site (I'm not talking about here!) :lol: And, I am not really worrying about the old members who left here this forum last year to the new home at HalloweenForum.com site. That's their choice - and I don't understand why they kept talking crappy about this forum site! Well, we all have to do is ignore them and get back to Halloween! ;)

Of course, I am very, very happy to see more NEW MEMBERS come around here almost daily! :D I would say that we all have to leave HF board site alone, so they will not bother us at all, perhaps? ;)

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:31 pm

I feel more at home here. But I do drop in there once in a while. But RookieSpooker has no right to call this THE WORST HALLOWEEN FORUM ON THE NET just because we have less members. I was really pissed at that guy!! :evil: Read that topic and tell me who you think was more rude!!
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon