i'm gone for a while

Discussion of general Halloween topics
midnight kitty
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

i'm gone for a while

Post by midnight kitty » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:09 am

i'm leaving and i'm not sure when i'll be back. my husband and i are seperating and i'm just not in the mood to do anything. i doubt i'll celebrate halloween this yr (or any other holliday/b-day/anniversary this yr.

bye everyone
trick or treat

OctoberChill
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: i'm gone for a while

Post by OctoberChill » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:23 am

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get through this as easily as possible. You'll be in our thoughts. Take care. We'll miss you!

Faceless
Master Reaper

Post by Faceless » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:25 am

So sorry to hear that MK, I hope after all is said and done, Everything is well for you.
Wish nothing but the best for you....
Trick R' Treat

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Post by HalloweenDot » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 am

I too hope that things go ok. It is a tough thing, something no one in their right mind ever wants to happen. I hope that you come back and perhaps we can help to take your mind off of it. I know it is difficult to go through it, but remember that if it ever gets overwhelming, you are welcome to chat here and find an outlet for your grief.

Best of luck.
midnight kitty wrote:i'm leaving and i'm not sure when i'll be back. my husband and i are seperating and i'm just not in the mood to do anything. i doubt i'll celebrate halloween this yr (or any other holliday/b-day/anniversary this yr.

bye everyone
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

scorpio 40
Vampire

Post by scorpio 40 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:50 am

i am the opposite to you my hubby and i have been married 21yrs and things are not well now. and difficult times lie ahead for our two girls, but halloween for me is a good outlet to decorate and be surrounded by friends.
tis life that almost one or two marriages fail, but remain positive you are a good person, you have not failed .
there are people here who will listen
be safe tania

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Post by HalloweenDot » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:14 am

That is good advice. It just makes me sick to hear "1 in 2 marriages fail". :-) It always turns my stomach because I can't help but worry about the adults and kids who have to go through it. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
scorpio 40 wrote:i am the opposite to you my hubby and i have been married 21yrs and things are not well now. and difficult times lie ahead for our two girls, but halloween for me is a good outlet to decorate and be surrounded by friends.
tis life that almost one or two marriages fail, but remain positive you are a good person, you have not failed .
there are people here who will listen
be safe tania
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 pm

Ohh, gosh!!! Sorry to see you go, but please come back after the thing is all calm, MK! ;) Good luck!

So, I've been with my girlfriend for over 12 years, and we have no problem... just small thing, just like fussing between me and her. :D

BTW, we hope to see you, MK in October!!! 8)

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Rising Dead Man » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:36 pm

Sorry to read that. :(
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon