Zombie Props & Chainsaws

Are you a yard or home haunter? Discuss that here.
chainsawmassacre
Ghost

Zombie Props & Chainsaws

Post by chainsawmassacre » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:24 am

I was looking around walmart and Iparty for zombies to put around my yard, but they were all $13-15 I want to make a bunch of them. Does anyone know how to make them or where to buy them cheap?

Also I use a chainsaw but I take off the blade but some of the older kids are catching on, do you know where I could get one of those rubber ones?

Thanks

Killing is my bussiness..
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Zombie Props & Chainsaws

Post by Killing is my bussiness.. » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:36 pm

halloweenmonsterlist.info Older kids are wise to the chainsaw? Add a pitchfork to the mix ! And maybe some clowns too..........
And bussiness is good !!!

chainsawmassacre
Ghost

Post by chainsawmassacre » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:20 pm

I planned on using a normal clown mask, not the messed up evil ones just a happy clown face. Pitchfork might be interesting thanks!

putrid
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by putrid » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:19 pm

i invested in a couple masks. some expensive (18-20$) some cheap (5-10$). I have 8 life size zombies. I made pvc skeletons and put cloths around them. I stuffed lots of old newspaper in to fill them out and then staked them to the ground in different poses. the stakes didn't work all that well, so this year I am going to hammer wooden dowels into the ground and place them through the pvc leg parts. hopefully that will work . the last couple years they looked so realistic I had police spotlighting my yard at night.

if you want to freak them out with a chainsaw have one of your frineds pretend they are just trick or treating. then cut them down with the chainsaw. watching someone they think is part of the trick or treat group get all cut upwill make them pee thier pants. hahaha

I have pics on my website of the zombies,
http://www.freewebs.com/putrid08/
In the Mouth of Madness (John Carpenter):
"The insane could easily become the majority and you would find yourself locked in a padded cell."

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Please try and check out at ALARMING PRODUCTS: GATEWAY TO HORROR ONLINE

Good luck! 8)

chainsawmassacre
Ghost

Post by chainsawmassacre » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:05 pm

None of these sites have rubber chainsaw blades. That's what I need!

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:22 pm

You only wanted rubber chainsaw blades? I will check it out for you. ;)

chainsawmassacre wrote:None of these sites have rubber chainsaw blades. That's what I need!