Thieves steal pumpkins!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Haunt Master

Re: Thieves steal pumpkins!

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Another halloween thieves news here....

Police stymie Halloween thieves, please read on:
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc ... S/81012002

Why do we always see halloween thieves every year?!?! They need to leave our Halloween stuff alone! Or else, they'll get beat up and hurt or lockup! :evil:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:53 pm

I woule like to know wha that woman thought she was going to do with those stolen lawn decorations. After all, she can't display them, becuase the owners would recognize them as theirs and call the cops on her. Of course if she lives in another neighborhood, then she might pull it off, but what a moron!

Mike

grim writer
Zombie

Post by grim writer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:26 pm

why do people steal others decorations it's stupid they can get their own at a store

every year for Halloween the only decoration my grandparents put was Mastic Man (he was a scarecrow type, stuffed with leaves though) one year when i was six about a week before halloween someone stole him. me and my sister were so upset we tried to find out who did it but we never did :(
You're a great friend but if the zombies chase us i'm tripping you
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:31 pm

A couple of years ago, I think so... somebody stole my hanging skeleton prop! Never found or seen it again, ever! It was hanging in the front yard on holly point tree for a few weeks, then it was gone on that Halloween Day! :twisted:

And also, about a few years ago, somebody tried to steal my dead man prop which was laying down in the coffin... but good thing they didn't steal it! It was moved across to my next door neighbor and she let me know about my prop. I walked over there and put it up back in the barn. Well, I'm still having it right here now! ;)

Pumpkin King
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pumpkin King » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:18 pm

The couple across the street had their big blow up pumpkin stolen earlier this evening while everyone was eating dinner. If our blinds weren't closed, we would've caught the thief or theives. :x

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:31 pm

WTF is going on here again???

Well, I am going to keep my eye on my own yard, even my own neighbors' yard haunt display too! :evil: At night, I always keep my curtains opened till 5 or 6 am in the morning! Same thing, others will watch my yard too! ;)

Pumpkin King
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pumpkin King » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:12 am

Buy yourself a lazer alarm. It puts out an invisible lazer and if someone touches it, the little device shooting out the lazer makes a VERY loud screeching noise.

My wife won't let me get one. :(