Abraham
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Anyone know what they will be for Halloween yet?

Post by Abraham » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm really wondering, if you guys know what's going to be the most popular halloween costumes for every age groups.
I personally think that these ideas might be the hottest:
Michael jackson, Starwars, Star Trek and HelloKitty.
If you need to find out more ideas check out www.HalloweenCostumesCheap.info for more info.

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm

so this was posted twice.. once on this forum and again on the other forum.. if this is spam then please don't! not here

if not then i do believe we could be seeing a lot of star trek this year bc of the movie! :)
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Firefighter_Barbie
Master Reaper

Post by Firefighter_Barbie » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Well I'm still trying to make up my mind on what I'm going to be. My friend is being "Alice" from Alice in Wonderland so I'm either going to be the Cheshire Cat, similar to this http://www.drcostume.co.uk/productcart/ ... eneral.jpg or The Queen of Hearts. If my friend decides that she won't be Alice, I'm going to dress up as a devil :)

shanda
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by shanda » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:51 pm

I am still looking and thinking of something absolutely fab! I like to make people either laugh or run. This year I want something classic. I was thinking something like a classy ghost. You know; all white clothing, hair or wig, makeup. I want to be pretty but sort of goth. Or maybe the opposite of goth since I will be all white.
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright,
Oggie Boogie

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 pm

As a cat fanatic firefighter, I would suggest the chesire cat! Hahaha.
But I'd want to be a really demented looking chesire cat, like the one from American McGee's Alice. Although I like the purple one from the disney movie, so perhaps I'd incorporate the two together.
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

OctoberChill
Halloween Master

Post by OctoberChill » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 pm

shanda wrote:I am still looking and thinking of something absolutely fab! I like to make people either laugh or run. This year I want something classic. I was thinking something like a classy ghost. You know; all white clothing, hair or wig, makeup. I want to be pretty but sort of goth. Or maybe the opposite of goth since I will be all white.
Reminds me of Michael Myers' mom in the new Halloween movie. All white dress, pale face, long straight hair....That'd be a pretty awesome costume actually.

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:10 pm

I had a shirt and skirt that would've been perfect for my witch outfit, but now I'm not sure where it went. If all else fails, I'll probably see what the salvation army has.
All I really need besides that is the black lipstick and a witch hat. I found an old broom down in the basement that could be used as a prop.
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 pm

you should try making your own broom :) kinda like the witches of old did

Firefighter_Barbie
Master Reaper

Post by Firefighter_Barbie » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 pm

DemonSlayerMau wrote:As a cat fanatic firefighter, I would suggest the chesire cat! Hahaha.
But I'd want to be a really demented looking chesire cat, like the one from American McGee's Alice. Although I like the purple one from the disney movie, so perhaps I'd incorporate the two together.
I know exactly what you mean :) I was thinking of that costume that I posted the pic of, but change a few things like all dark purple with a bit of pink in the costume and add some black fishnet stockings and heels w/ dark makeup :D ...I'm so stoked! And for your witch costume, you should totally do the goth thing, like all black in the costume and with your makeup go with a red lipstick and black eye makeup :P

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm

A Grey Werewolf. Bloodied up shirt and a jacket to keep warm and still look convincing, some grey wolf hand gloves with the hair on and some very loud howls. 8)
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

Halloween_crazyy
Haunt Master

Post by Halloween_crazyy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Well, since I was offered a position in a ballet company, I didn't finish high school with my friends, I am homeschooled (with a tutor) so that I didn't have to a0 sacrifice this awesome opportunity or b0 sacrifice my education. So I'm going to my high school's Halloween dance, with my best friend as rabbits, but on Halloween we are going to be pumpkins :)
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N !

MyersFan1
Halloween Master

Post by MyersFan1 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Halloween_crazyy wrote:Well, since I was offered a position in a ballet company, I didn't finish high school with my friends, I am homeschooled (with a tutor) so that I didn't have to a0 sacrifice this awesome opportunity or b0 sacrifice my education. So I'm going to my high school's Halloween dance, with my best friend as rabbits, but on Halloween we are going to be pumpkins :)
Oh lucky I never had Halloween dances when I was in school-I hope you enjoy that.

And pumpkins are a great idea! You don't see many of those classic costumes these days.

I think this year im just going to be the "classic" ghost by putting a bed sheet over me and cutting out eye holes. Thats another costume that faded out with time so I'm going to try and bring that back woohooo!! :lol: :lol:

Firefighter_Barbie
Master Reaper

Post by Firefighter_Barbie » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 pm

MyersFan1 wrote:
Oh lucky I never had Halloween dances when I was in school-I hope you enjoy that.

And pumpkins are a great idea! You don't see many of those classic costumes these days.

I think this year im just going to be the "classic" ghost by putting a bed sheet over me and cutting out eye holes. Thats another costume that faded out with time so I'm going to try and bring that back woohooo!! :lol: :lol:
I think that's an awesome idea...possible be the Charlie Brown Ghost? Haha :P

Halloween_crazyy
Haunt Master

Post by Halloween_crazyy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:13 am

MyersFan1 wrote:
Halloween_crazyy wrote:Well, since I was offered a position in a ballet company, I didn't finish high school with my friends, I am homeschooled (with a tutor) so that I didn't have to a0 sacrifice this awesome opportunity or b0 sacrifice my education. So I'm going to my high school's Halloween dance, with my best friend as rabbits, but on Halloween we are going to be pumpkins :)

Yeah I thought just doing a classic would be fun :) and I like the ghost idea! I haven't seen that costume in a while!
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N !

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:04 am

i've always wanted to do the classic ghost but have never done it :( one year i'll have to :)