Halloween Gift Box Exchange

Discussion of general Halloween topics
William
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by William » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:44 am

Guys i am concered to WitchyWitch didn't recived my gift yet and neighter me i am very worried i had great stuff there for her and i am very concerd about that :(
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:30 pm

William, just try getting ahold of her anyway you can. I'm sure you have her email address, right?
You certainly have her address. If all else fails, I would send her a nice card or a letter asking if everything is OK.
I know it drives me crazy with worry if I just CAN'T get ahold of someone when I should be able to.

Keep us posted, Will. Let's hope she OK. :)

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:01 am

Oh dear, this is aweful, please William, let us know once you were able to reach her to let us know that she is ok, thanks :wink:

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:05 pm

I am also very concerned that Pennywise didn't receive her gift :cry: I will be so upset if she didn't - not only did I buy some really cute stuff, I also hand made one thing and it took me hours! :( Please Tracey honey if you are still here, let me know if you're ok and if you got the package! xxx

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Re: Halloween Gift Box Exchange

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Hello everyone!!! Geesh sorry for the long time no hear... I haven't had my computer for some time now and actually I am using one at my work at the quick moment... Sorry magickbean, I totally would of got a hold of you sooner and geesh I should have more of my head about me...it must be the pregnancy hormones bouncing around in my system at the moment.... Yes I did get your package and LOVED it!!! I don't have a photo of the stuff here will me but I will be sure to get one on here soon.... I am glad to see you received your package... Do you remember the date it was? I got my approximately 3 weeks ago... Geesh I'm such a slacker.... Anyway thank you thank you thank you so much!!! Sorry about the movie thing too...I had them already to send and a friend told me that they might not work due to the region code or something anyway I thought I would send them anyway you may be able to get a hold of a crafty person who can convert them for ya! Well Happy Halloween everyone!!! TTYL!!!!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again