Chanello's Pizza
No votes
Others
58%

Total votes: 12

hauntmaster

Favorite Pizza Shop?

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:09 am

I'd go for Italian-owned family shop, even Papa John's!!! What about you guys???

I love pepperoni pizza, and/or supreme pizza!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:11 am

I voted "OTHERS" because I do love family-owned Italian restaurant! Well, I still love Papa John's!

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:01 am

Dude, those are all terrible. :x Growing up and living in New Jersey, there is an oath we must all take.... not to eat at fastfood Pizza restaurants. That is not real pizza. You have to go to a local pizzeria for any hope at descent pizza. :D
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:26 am

I got a family that came from Rome, Italy. They have been in the pizzeria business since 1965. The shop called Mini Italian New York Pizzeria, and also, that guy running another pizzeria shop called Valentino's Pizzeria. The pizza tastes so delicious!

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:29 am

Wait a minute, HH, you live in NJ?

OK, you know, HBO tv series "THE SOPRANOS" I forgot the name of the pizzeria shop there.... And also, is there a real SAL's Meat store?

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:48 am

The Pizzeria you are talking about is actually called "Queen's Pizza" it is located in Newark, N.J. Because I work about 3/4 of a mile a way, I eat there quite often. The pizza is Excellent.

The meat market you mention (Satriales' on the Sopranos) is actaully an empty store front, it used to be a butcher shop years ago. It is located in Kearney, N.J.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:32 am

The best pizza I ever had was at 'Olympic' pizza. It's in the Wellington district of Seattle. At least I think it is.... It's been a long time.
However, when it comes down to it, I'll eat just about any pizza!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:36 am

I'm going to put in a plug for Little Caesar's Pizza. In my opinion, they deserve it...for the extremely reasonable price of five dollars, they will give you a cheese or pepperoni pizza that tastes pretty good! Moreover, it looks pretty much like a real pizza from a mom-and-pop restaurant. Perhaps, for that price, you get a basic product (any other choice of toppings will cost you more money). But it's a decent basic product, and I recommend it for your late-night horror movie festivals.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:55 pm

Ok, HH,

What about Beanie's Pizza and Pasta?

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:20 pm

I can't help it...... I love pizza hut's stuffed crust pizza.. I mean..

Cheese inside a base as well as on top of it....?

It's too much to resist! I am a cheese addict :(

Winnie Sanderson
Master Reaper

Post by Winnie Sanderson » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:24 pm

Haunted Horseman wrote:Dude, those are all terrible. :x Growing up and living in New Jersey, there is an oath we must all take.... not to eat at fastfood Pizza restaurants. That is not real pizza. You have to go to a local pizzeria for any hope at descent pizza. :D

HH you are soooo right about that! I lived in NJ for the first 29 years of my life and haven't had good pizza since I left in 2000. My local favorite was King of Pizza and my "down the shore" favorite was Brothers Pizza on the Boardwalk.....aaahhhh now I want REAL pizza..... :cry:
Happy Halloween!!

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:30 pm

It's crazy that you should mention this. But not only did we order Pizza after I helped fold up my paren't garage sale... But a new Pizzaria had just opened ACROSS THE STREET from my apaertment building!

I plan to check it out sometime. In fact, I'm tempted to see if they have a few menus to go, so I can pass out their menu around my circle of friends here in my building.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:32 pm

Pizza is a good Halloween and general party food, too :)

I B Howlin' Wolfman
Halloween Master

Post by I B Howlin' Wolfman » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:06 pm

Pizza is part of the five basic food groups..
Grains & Cerials, (Pizza dough)
Meats & fish... (peperoni, sausage, etc.)
Milk & Cheese
Veggies
But there's no candy.
-26 Days }'-{1}
My website Link ^

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:08 pm

Other

Caseys Pizza in the midwest

I don't have a pizza oath. I'm from Missorri. There we're picky about our beef and we have to have our gravey!

Here in Phoenix, it's pretty much whatever whenever.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.