Best Halloween memories

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
Irish Slayer
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Best Halloween memories

Post by Irish Slayer » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:21 am

The reason why I love halloween so much, more than any other of the main holidays is the memories that halloween has given me over the years. For the past 7 years I stayed over in my grandmothers on halloween night and had such a brilliant time with her and my friends who live nearby her house. I could name countless things I remember that make me smile every time I recall them. This year sadly my grandmother died in june. Halloweens will never be the same again. Not worse but not the same. So I ask all you other halloween lovers what are you favourite halloween memories? and can you split you halloween up into distinct eras?
You would sooner die a quick and full death than live a slow and empty life?

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:44 pm

Irish Slayer - Welcome and I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandmother's passing. Everyone's time must come but I know that doesn't make it any easier. Within two years, I lost my three remaining Grandparents and all of them were very special in my life.

Anyway.... Thanks for sharing and again, Welcome. There are lots of wonderful people here on the board and I'm sure you'll get to know and love all of us.

So... all that being said..... Irish I were a slayer.